DUI Bail Bonds
Have you or a loved one been charged with a first time or repeat DUI offense and need a bail bond? Air Capital Bail Bonds is the Wichita area offers the best in bail bond service. We know you are feeling stressed and want to help alleviate that stress with our quality services.
Our professional agents are here for you every step of the sometimes confusing bail bond process. Contact us with any questions you may have regarding obtaining a bail bond.
DUI offenses and penalties
- First offense DUI charges – 48 hours of incarceration or 100 hours of community service, a fine in the amount of $500-$1,000 plus court costs, mandatory completion of a drug and alcohol safety course at your expense, driver’s license suspension for 30 days and continued restrictions for 330 days, possible impounding of your vehicle for up to a year
- Second offense DUI charges – 90 days to one year of jail time, a fine in the amount of $1,000-$1,500 plus court costs, mandatory completion of a drug and alcohol abuse treatment program at your expense, one year loss of driving privileges, installation of an ignition interlock device on your vehicle after the one year driving ban has ended, and possible impounding of your vehicle for up to a year
- Third offense DUI charges – you will be assessed the same penalties as the second offense, fine will be increased to $1,500-$2,000 plus court costs, categorized as a felony
- Fourth offense DUI charges – assessed as a felony, punishable by similar methods to a second or third offense DUI, fine of $2,500 will be applied plus court costs, you will supervised by the Kansas State Department of Corrections for one year while undergoing a drug and alcohol abuse treatment curriculum
- Fifth and subsequent DUI charges – fine of $2,500 plus court costs, permanent revocation of driving privileges, 90 days to one year jail time, one year of supervision by the Kansas State Department of Corrections while you are participating in drug and alcohol abuse treatment
DUI with child in the vehicle
If you get caught driving under the influence with a child 14 years of age or younger in the vehicle, your prison sentence is increased by one month, to be served in addition to any other penalties assessed.
Fair and honest pricing
We understand being charged with a DUI or an assault, domestic violence, or drug offense is often very costly. You can contact Air Capital Bail Bonds for our fair pricing and honest, quality services.