Drug Offense Bail Bonds
Have you or a loved one been charged with a drug offense and need a bail bond? Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help you navigate through the confusing bail bond process and answer all of your questions and help alleviate your concerns.
Contact the Wichita area’s expert bail bond service provider to help you figure out what steps you need to take next after a drug offense-related arrest or other arrest.
How is my drug charge evaluated?
The state of Kansas uses “schedules” to classify the charges faced by the accused party. These “schedules” are a series of classifications that determine the punishment for the crime by using a drug sentencing grid. The drug sentencing grid will place corresponding values on the criminal history of the accused and the nature of the substance they are charged with possessing. The penalties can range from misdemeanors to felonies depending on type of drug, prior criminal history, and any physical harm done to others.
Controlled substance schedules
- Schedule I: Heroin, Peyote, Marijuana, Mescaline, and Assorted Opiates
- Schedule II: Cocaine, Hydrocodone, Morphine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Oxycodone and other opiates
- Schedule III: Ketamine, GHB, Anabolic Steroids and other barbiturates
- Schedule IV: Camazepam, Chloral Hydrate, and Possession of several common prescribed drugs without a proper prescription
- Schedule V: Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine, and amounts exceeding the legal limit of prescriptions of codeine and related substances
Effective bail out help
If you have committed a drug offense you can contact our experts to get effective bail out help. We will help get you out of jail, while awaiting trial, as quickly as possible. You can read more about our bail bonds and outstanding bail services.